Thursday, March 29, 2007

Let's Be Ourselves!


Your inside is the real you. You are always engaging in talking, counselling, or even struggling with it from every morning to night. When you let it be free, you are yourself! You think loudly, you laugh loudly, and you weep loudly...But when you imprison it with the mask of hypocrisy, you lose yourself! You contemplate artificially, you smile artificially, and you cry artificially...Yes, when you are yourself, you are like a real flower and when you lose yourself, you are like a plastic flower. So, let’s be ourselves and be a real flower in this real spring!

By Parisa Mehran

3 comments:

Atousa said...

Dear Parisa,
WOW! What a blog! It's the finest blog I've seen so far, and I'm sure it will always be! I knew it would be great, but I didn't know it would be THE GREATEST! It's just lovely. Your posts are lovely too. I hadn't ckecked it for long, I didn't know you had so many posts in it! Loved it! I hope this year (the year of pig) brings you joy, happiness and success! Happy new year dear!
Hugs and kisses

P.S. the thing you've done with mouse, that is so cool. I think I played with it like a little girl for 15 minutes ;-)

Maryam Ahmadzadeh said...

Dear Parisa,
You have posted many interesting things. I hadn't the time to check your blog recently and now I see so many new things. Good job dear.

Best,
Maryam

S. Susan Marandi said...

Interesting post, and nice photo!

BTW, I love the sidebar of your blog, and all the things you've added to it! Awesome! :-)