Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Castle at the Heart of the Gilan's Forests!


One of my best friends had a chance to visit "Ghal-e Rudkhan" (Rudkhan Castle) at the heart of the Gilan's forests (north of Iran). Honestly, I had never heard about this place! I decided to search and I just found that this castle was used by "Mirza Kuchak Khan-e Jangali" (an Iranian warrior). After seeing the pictures, I noticed that I need to know more about Iran, about its secrets, and about its beauties! If you have more information about the history of this castle, please share with me.


By Parisa Mehran

3 comments:

Melanie Miday-Stern said...

That is a very beautiful castle. I am a blogger friend of Mary Blessings. I hope this finds you well.
HUGS

Melanie Miday-Stern said...

I will certainly be your blogger buddy!

HUGS

Atousa said...

Dear Parisa,
I have never heard of that place eiter. But when I saw it, I fell in love with. It's beautiful!!! Thaks for sharing it. I hope you'll find more information about it, and that you will share it with us ;)