Friday, May 18, 2007

A Way for Easy Living!


I heard on the news that in Italy a movement has started known as "Slow City Movement." Some Italian people move to small cities "to slow down the pace of life and protect local traditions." One of these small but lovely cities is "Greve" which is called "Calm City." People live easily, happily and calmly in this city without any anxiety. Then I said to myself: "it is a good idea to start such a movement in Iran. After my graduation, I can move to a small city then I would live happily ever after!" Anyway, I think all the world needs this movement to find themselves again in the calmness which has been forgotten.

By: Parisa Mehran
For more information click hear.

5 comments:

Farzaneh said...

Dear Parisa,
I agree with you and I wish a world full of peace for you and for all people.

Sonia said...

Dear Parisa,
First of all, thank for your shouts on my shout box!!! Then I should confess that I have been busy this month and I couldn't write anything, unfortunately! But I will do it soon!
I enjoyed reading this post! You know, I love Italy! One day, I may go and live in that silent area! I hope... :)
Bests
Soni

Raheleh_H said...

dear parisa,
i love the idea. i think iranian really need to do so.

Atousa said...

Dear Parisa,
Nice idea. I wish every one would think the same as you do. I will probably move to a small town after my graduation ;)

Mary H said...

Hi Parisa,
I love your beautiful, pink blog! You've designed a very appealing look for your visitors.
The idea of a "slow life" is a really wonderful one for people who are overwhelmed by the everyday stresses of life and for those who just long for nice surroundings. Thanks for sharing.
MaryH
EFL teacher in Japan