Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Find Your Personality with Your Signature!


If you sign clockwise, you are sensible.

If you sign anticlockwise, you are unreasonable.

If you sign with vertical lines, you are stubborn.

If you sign with horizontal lines, you are tidy.

If you sign in a curl way, you are suspicious.

If you sign with pressure on the paper, you have passed a hard childhood.

If you sign with your both first name and last name, you feel that you belong to a noble family.

If you sign with your last name, you have a high rank.

If you sign with your first name and then draw lines on it, you do not know your character very well.

And if you sign with a circular form, you want to conquer the peaks.


Translated by: Parisa Mehran
Taken From

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Dear Parisa,
First of all, my very thanks for your comment on my weblog. It made me happy!
I hope you keep on commenting on it.
Then, I should confess that you are working hard on your weblog! I enjoyed reading your posts and seeing the nice things you've added to it!
Keep up the good job!
Bests
Sonia

Atousa said...

Dear Parisa,
I just wanted to thank you for all these cool posts, especially the tests ;)